It is essential that all the relevant details are supplied in the online application process, relating to the child and to both parents/guardians.
Please ensure that you have the following documents available in electronic format (pdf) and ready to upload with your application form:
- Copy of Identity Documents (both parents/guardians)
- Certified copy of Pupil’s Birth Certificate or Passport (for non-South African)
- JPEG format photograph of child being enrolled
- Copy of latest academic school report (Grade R to Grade 7 only)
- A copy of pupil’s Health Card (Grade 000 to Grade 3 only)
- Copy of latest Utility Bill
- For foreign nationals, a certified copy of pupil’s Passport and Study Permit (if not a South African citizen will be necessary for pupils from Grade R to 7) on Acceptance. A certified copy of the parents’ passports including Work Permit is required.
- Letter from Third Party (Employer/Grandparents/Trust) confirming responsibility for payment of school fees (if applicable)